Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back To School Clothing Haul!

Hey everyone!

As August comes to a close many of us are heading back to school which inspired me to do a clothing haul on clothes that I've recently picked up for this upcoming school year! (P.S If you've already started school I apologize if its late to be doing a video/blog post like this! Where I live we don't start school until the beginning of September (: ) I'll link all the products I mention in this blog post at the bottom and I'll link everything in the description of the video! (:



Let's talk about shoes! I've seen so many fashion bloggers wearing running shoes which seems to be a trend this fall! Usually I wouldn't wear running shoes unless I was exercising or working out but that all changed when I laid my eyes on these beauties!
(Nike Air Max Thea)

They're beautiful aren't they? These are the Nike Air Max Thea in the black and white! I LOVE THESE! I wasn't planning on getting any running shoes for the school year since I've always been someone who would wear anything but running shoes! However these are an exception! They're super comfortable and lightweight so it'll be something I can easily slip on and be out the door!

Onto the clothes I picked up.. They were all on sale!

We're going talk about Costco! Yes I know Costco is where many shop for food but they always have clothes and some are awesome deals if you look for them!

Another huge fall trend this year is plaid! For y'all of you who didn't know I absolutely LOVE plaid! I always get a warm cozy feeling whenever I look at a plaid for some reason.. ANYWAYS this is the plaid shirt I got from a brand called Tailor Vintage!
(Tailor Vintage Plaid Shirt)
I honestly wasn't expecting to pick up this color of plaid since I already own a few that look almost identical to this, However this one just fits like a D R E A M! It's long enough to cover the tush and its softer than a lot of plaid shirts I've seen in my day!
Side note: Didn't know this was a brand that catered to Boys and Men but who cares when a shirt look and feels this nice?

Leggings, Leggings, LEGGINGS!
These are the ONLY things I wear anymore! Their super comfy, easy to wear, go with everything, and just a staple in my opinion! I own a ton of leggings already but lets be real here.. You can never have enough leggings!
(Tuff Athletics Yoga Leggings. Top: Black with zippered pocket, Middle: Black With Blue detail with waist pocket no zip, Bottom: Exactly the same as the middle except the color is kind of a grey-blue speckled with white! Looks like Space to me!)
These are from the brand Tuff Atheltics! You can find it at your Local Costco and I'll have the link to it at the end of the blog! But seriously.. these are awesome! They're comfy and just go with everything!

Moving onto one of my favorite place to shop..

Old Navy! I seriously love this place so much! It's got a huge selection of clothes for kids and adults that come at reasonable prices. Whenever I go in I'm always on the hunt for great deals so I usually look at the clearance racks first since some of the best things I've bought from ON are from there!
(Seamed Drapey Shirt in Grey and Plum. Necklace from H&M)

These two shirts I found in the clearance rack and I'm so in love with these shirts! They're big, loose, and flowy which makes them super comfortable and easy to throw on and be out the door. Usually with plain shirts like these I'll wear a simple long necklace like the one in the picture above that I bought from H&M! I love the ability that a simple accessory can make an outfit look a little more put together.

Along with the Seamed Drapey Shirts, I picked up I also snatched up this grey and white striped dolman sleeve cocoon top!
(Old Navy Dolman-Sleeve Cocoon Top)


I was skeptical about picking up this top at first since I don't find stripes to be very flattering on my but guys.. this is the exception! It's very nice and flattering on and it's super simple to throw an outfit together with this top. You can easily pair this with some leggings or jeans, some cute shoes, a cardigan, and a simple necklace like the one in the picture above that I paired with the Seamed Drapey Shirts.

Chambray is a staple in my wardrobe during the summer, However I love wearing it in the fall as well especially ones that are a little darker like this one!
(Light grey/navy Polka-dot Chambray shirt)
I LOVE this top! It's has long sleeves which is perfect for those chilly days when I can pop a military jacket over top of this. I can definitely see myself wearing this with some leggings, boots, roll up the sleeves a little throw on a watch and a necklace!

Now onto possible my two most favorite tops I've ever picked up!
(Kimono sleeve floral printed top)

 Isn't this top the cutest? I love the kimono sleeves on this top! It's something unique I haven't seen on other tops before! I love how this top is flowy and how easy it is to wear this top. I love the print of it as well because it makes it a little more interesting to look at!


(Sleeveless V-Neck Top)

This top guys.. It's absolutely beautiful and I love it! If any of you remember the Phillip Lim X Target collaboration two years ago this totally reminded me of it which was a huge reason why I picked it up!

Everything will be link down below in order!

I hope you enjoyed this back to school haul! What are some of your back to school clothing essentials? Let me know down in the comments! I'd love to hear them! (:

- Heidi

PRODUCTS MENTIONED (In Order)

FOOTLOCKER:
Nike Womens Air Max Thea: http://tinyurl.com/plye3op

COSTCO:
Tailor Vintage Plain Shirt: Not available on site but check your local Costco
Tuff Atheltic Yoga Leggings: Only available at Costco! Check to see if your local Costco carries it here: http://tinyurl.com/pas3fck

H&M;
Necklace: Not available on website! ):


OLD NAVY
Plain Grey shirt and Plain Purple/Magenta shirt: http://tinyurl.com/nn5hx85
Grey & White striped top: http://tinyurl.com/p5vd5fj
Chambray Polka-Dot Shirt: http://tinyurl.com/njcd9pc
Floral Kimono Sleeve top: http://tinyurl.com/ofb6to4
Floral Phillip Lim Inspired looking top shirt (Print is not available online ): )  http://tinyurl.com/qzrmeas


No comments:

Post a Comment